International Candidates AdmissionManhattan Studies Institute (MSI) is currently accepting the following types of students:
- International Students
- Domestic Students
- Transfer students from any accredited colleges, universities or higher education institutes
- Two years colleges and community colleges
STEP 1Complete the Application File, consisting of:
- Application Form (request by email the admission package)
- High school diploma - legalized (notarized) copy
- High school & all previous colleges/universities attended transcripts - must be received eight weeks before student program start date
- Certificates from any corporate education training programs or professional development
- Submission of essay written in English or in-person interview or Skpye interview
- Language certificate (TOEFL: 79 IBT, IELTS: 6.0)* or official letter from english professor attesting english proficiency
- Resume (CV) in English
- Medical certificate (vaccinations for measles, mumps, and rubella)
- Medical Insurance
- 3 photos (passport size) or electronic version
- Passport Copy
- Financial Statement or Affidavit of Support for all expenses (tuition and accommodation)**
- Application fee of $200
Submit the Application FileThe above documents may be submitted by email to BRICK Team at email@example.com or by courier service to our mailing address: Manhattan Studies Institute Admission Office 48 Wall Street, 11th floor New York, NY 10005 United States of America
The interview is intended to assess the potential of candidates to attend MIM. It can be held via Skype (video call), based on appointment, every day from Monday to Friday. Appointments can be made by email to office2mnahattanstudies.org, subject Admission.
- The admission decision is received by e-mail in 4-5 week days following the interview.
- Letter of Acceptance. Successful candidates will receive an official letter of acceptance stating they are admitted in the program.
- Visa Application Guide. Successful candidates will receive a guide with useful information regarding obtaining their American visa.
- Confirmation of Acceptance. Successful candidates will confirm their attendance by signing the tuition agreement and paying the first installment of the tuition fee.
Visa Application & Arrival in USA
Once you have been accepted in the program, you can apply for the visa.
MSI & partners are authorized by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to issue the I-20 form. Students who request an I-20 will be required to complete a registration form and submit certain financial information. Our International Relations Coordinator will guide you through the necessary steps to receive an I-20.
Students studying with a Student Visa are required to study in a full-time program. When you are accepted into our program, a completed I-20 form and a letter of acceptance will be given or sent to you. Overseas students will have to go to their local U.S. Consulate or Embassy with their passport, I-20 form issued by MSI & Partners, and appropriate financial information to apply for a Student Visa.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
* Certificates and minimum scores accepted for enrollment in the program:
TOEFL (75 IBT, 500 paper based, 200 computer based), IELTS (6.0 Academic), Cambridge (FCE – A; CAE – A,B,C; CPE – A,B,C)
** Financial Requirements: You will need to provide us with the following in order for us to issue your I-20:
A copy of a recent (not older than 60 days) bank statement or a letter from your bank (in English) showing you have sufficient funds for the length of your study in New York.
If someone is sponsoring you, we will need their bank statement, or a letter from their bank (in English) showing they have sufficient funds for the length of your study in New York. Your sponsor also must complete an Affidavit of Support